Alex LifeBlade- The Terrific Theurgist

Alex LifeBlade- The Terrific Theurgist
I'M the one who edited this together, so that's why it's kind of, well, not exactly the BEST editing..

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Results Are In!

If you have an account on Legends of the Spiral, or have read The Super Sorcerer recently, you might know that today we were holding auditions for The Wacky Wizards Show. Me and Alex started the Wacky Wizards show a while back. We mainly fight bosses and do other "wacky" stuff (See what I did there? :D). So after we finish, we put it on Youtube. We have already had 2 successful seasons and have started working on our third one. We accepted my sister, Sabrina RubyTail into the Show but we still needed another host for Season 3. So we had auditions to find a temporary co-host. Anyways, only one person bothered to show up (Thanks a lot you lazy old people) so we pulled in Alex's brother, Seth. We decided that Autumn (The person that showed up) should be the new co-host. But me and Alex battled her to test her pvp skills. The match was, me and Alex VS Autumn and my sister. By the way, Autumn is level 80 and my sister is level 11. We ended up winning (Surprise surprise) but still decided to give her the job. Dont believe that a level 68 and 52 beat a level 80 and 11? Well look at our photographic evidence...........:

2 comments: